Wednesday, March 11, 2009

mikey the trail horse

On a totally non mustang note..

Mikey, the horse I showed for a year(I was "leasing" him) has joined my herd offically! My good friend and fellow trainer Jessica Burch(she works with Karen Qualls in Chino) didn't have room for poor old mikey anymore at her house so she GAVE him to me..yes..for free. I LOVE this horse with all my heart. He has the personality of a person, always happy and willing to try his heart out for you. Not only that, but he is an awesome show horse -and- bred in the purple to boot!
He was previously abused, and when I say abused, I mean the kind of abused that goes on behind closed doors at training facilities. Yes, you know what I mean..I won't name names, but a certain trainer who had him as a 2 year old is known for riding horses with a baseball bat in one hand.

-ahem-

anyhow- He is hanging out with Carlton and Wesley in a 1/2 acre pasture at my grandma's house in Temecula and looooviiing it! :) Mary and I are going to take "the boys" and go up to McCall Park this sunday for a nice ride in the wilderness. It should be super fun, and I'm totally looking forward to the relaxing day.

here are some photos of mikey and I when we were showing:

yay! well i'm off to see mikey and the boys.. ta ta!

oh! I almost forgot...I am selling my other two geldings I ROCK(carlton) and WESTERN BOOM(welsey) If you are interested please let me know! I'll take payments, leases, lease to buys, or credit cards on them! here are thier photos and stats:
I ROCK APHA/PINTO Registered 4 year old Gelding
Asking $9000
GREAT youth walk/jog or ammy horse. 10+ lope and jog, soft fluid movement and a awesome personality.
Great on the trails, nothing scares this guy!
------------------
WESTERN BOOM AQHA Registered 6 year old Gelding
Asking $7500
Great walk/jog contender, ammy prospect. Started on trail andshowmanship

great with little kids and out on trail. Not spooky at all.

If you have any questions email me: jenn@supermusclecar.com
video of both geldings on youtube under username: hisnameisx


ttyl!
-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment