Wednesday, March 4, 2009

flying pads are scaaaawwwwieee!!!

well i am feeling MUCH better this week, so i have sent my trusty assistant mary away so i can bond with Ruger. Weworked on the scary flying pad today...she wasn't going to have it anywhere near her in the round pen, so i put her back in her stall and flung it on her until she decided that it wasn't going to eat her...and she actually was living after it landed on her. she finally stood still and let me swing it up on her back 4 or 5 times so i called it good! She's going to be such a cool horse when she's done and broke. My dad even likes her and he's not even a horsie person! :)


Gidget was civil with my mom today. they played cat and mouse in the round pen, and my mom sqeezed her in her stall and brushed her. She was petting her neck adnd cheek and Gidge actually leaned into her hand once so my mom called it good for today! :)

not a whole ton of progress, but progress none the less.

until tomarrow!
-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment