Sunday, March 1, 2009

it leads!

Ruger was fantastic today! i cant say enough cool things about this mare..and yes..i'm buying her back! haha! you just try and out bid me. :) we got lead out of our stall and around the ranch! she seemed to really relax and enjoy her time out in the sunshine with roxanne. we got the normal saddle pad and saddle treatments today with awesome results! no flinching or sweating! :) we are making big time progress in just two days. i'm so proud of her.


Gidget on the other hand is a flaming beyotch...and i say that in the nicest way possible. she struck out at me (ears pinned, nostrils flaring) and caught me on the arm..nice bruise by the way. That isn't the first time she has done this to myself or my mom and i've had about enough of it. This mare is very hateful to people...to be honest, I don't want my mom or myself getting hurt. we are doing this for the fun of it...there is a part on the form that states if the horse is untrainable, it is to be returned. I'm suggesting she get a replacement horse.


oh well, heres to hoping they will still let me mom compete-
-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment