Thursday, March 26, 2009

and we got ballsy...

ok, so it's not the "greatest" photo of ruger and i, but my camera died and mary had to use her handy iphone to document our momentus progress today! Both Gidget and Ruger were riden for the first time today. Gidget doesn't have steering or stopping, sometimes ruger forgets, but we are riding none the less!

Also, Kristy Reed, Mary, my mom, and I are planning on having a "Mustang Meeting" at Ingalls Park in Norco so if your local and are training for the Norco Challenge please come!! It will be a fun day of meeting everyone and getting the horses used to the arena so there are no "surprises" come show day! :)

We will send out a mass email to all the california trainers for the Norco event soon with a date and such.

ta ta!
oh, here is a video of mary riding gidget. no video of me yet..my camera died! grrrr.

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment