Friday, March 27, 2009

a day off for the good girls

Ruger and Gidget got the day off today, I had so much stuff to do, and mary got called to work so it was nice to give them one day off since they have been so friggin good lately. I convinced mary to buy Gidget her own sidepull, only because I'm riding in mine, and don't want to give it up! lol.

This weekend we are going to trot and possibly canter and work on fine tuning our whoa and side passing. I have some cones that I need to take and work on leading around the ranch and a little more desensitizing with bags and such.

I'm terrified someone will buy her at the auction, and it's making me not want to show her to her full potential so no one likes her. ha, but then again i want to show her and her awesome trainablity..

makes my stomach hurt.. ugh.

-jenn

3 comments:

  1. Im with you there about someone buying the horse. I have my husband saving and he didn't buy me a anniversary present because I told him I want Hottie! I don't mention it in my blog though, I don't want to jinx myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i hear ya. I told my boyfriend he better start saving those paychecks! lol hopefully someone will buy my two geldings and i'll have enough to outbid someone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I am glad you like my poster, you do great design work yourself! I really enjoy the blog banners you've done.

    I hope you are able to take your Stang home after the competition! People will see what a great bond you have with your horse, they won't want to break that up!!

    ReplyDelete