Thursday, April 9, 2009

i've decided on a finals routine...


This is a "parody" and should be taken as such.


the lights dim. fog rolls in. The first chords of Toby Kieth's "I shoulda been a cowboy" play.

Ruger and I come busting through the fog, cap guns blairing. A giant green foam cowboy hat on my head, yellow Cinch shirt, pink lambskin chinks, and a "fu-man-chu" mustache on my upper lip. Lets not forget my Levi 501's are tucked into my bran-spankin new polo style boots with crazy embroidery adorning the tops.

I run around and crack a dressage whip like crazy, jump over an oxer while a fan blows red and orange streamers in an upward fashion.(get the flames? I thought you did)

I bust out my cap gun and shoot imaginary balloons while running at mach 10 around th e pen.

I end my performance by running and performing a half ass reiner slide that looks more painful than pretty, backing up and asking Ruger to lay down while I stand on her and shout "I SHOULDA BEEN A COWBOY!!"

My dog Harley comes running in and jumps into my arms and howls.

lights dim.

ahhh...it's going to be EXCELLENT. maybe i'll win..maybe they will get the point..doubt it though. :)

enjoy my friends, enjoy.

-Jenn

1 comment: