Friday, July 3, 2009

me, a BAY fanatic....nooooo

The parentals on a trail ride. My dad is riding Roxanne..our old pro mustang, and my mom is riding Belle.. I'm on Ruger, but you know how much I love the camera! hahah. i kid i kid.

Taco(formerly Miss El Paso) our EMM purchase is coming along nicely. she's broke to ride and awesome, but she's not "Jennifer White Broke". yes, there is a difference. Ride one of my horses..you'll see.

This is what my spoiled rotten little bratty Ruger mare does when I give her a bath..she rolls in her damn pee hole. I swear this mare absolutley HAS to be dirty..she cannot stay clean to save her life.

--------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I try to keep this thing as horsie oriented as I can. There is lots of stuff going on with me, but it's not all horses..and thats why you guys come here..to get a look see at my horse life.

So I sold Carlton and Wesley is out on a lease...thats two geldings out of my hair!! I also gave Kristy Reed my other show gelding Mikey. They love him beyond words and I'm so happy he went to them!

That leaves me down to 4 horses...3 mustangs and a paint(with no spots mind you!) -and- they are all bays! No, we don't buy all bay horses to confuse you..and yes I could spot MY bay horses in a sea of bays..it's a gift really.

No comments:

Post a Comment