Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Cadillac Ranch


So my parents are buying property in Norco (Horsetown USA!), one cause we are tired of boarding, and two cause my dad wants us to train out of a nice facility that we can do what we please with.

I'm super stoked. My dad came up with a name for the ranch, and I came up with the logo. awesome no? I'm working on a website right now, we need someone to come out and take cool photos of us with our ponies then it will be bitchen.



Ruger was a "ranch horse" yesterday when i rode her. you know, when cowboys or working ranching break a horse from a hackamore to a snaffle they ride with the snaffle over the hackamore so they can ride with both and still have control..so thats what i did. she was awesome, i love her.

more later.
-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment